- Be friendly, don’t be a dick. Nice and simple; if you are overly aggressive in nature then this isn’t the place for you. We aren’t all butterflies and snowflakes but that doesn’t mean uncalled-for abuse is tolerated.
- Racism, homophobia, sexism or any other bigotry will not be tolerated.
- Plugging your own twitch/youtube/etc is allowed within reason. Do not post every day. We have a #broadcasting channel which you can read for information on how to get a Streamer role.
- Advertising any kind of gold selling or RWT site (or anything of that nature) is an instant ban.
- Soliciting learners for money in exchange for teaching them is prohibited. We provide free services in this discord.
– If it’s an onyx drop from tekton,
– If it’s in an FFA specific raid. FFA raids can only be set up via #free-for-all. If you set up/join a raid outside of this channel then drops are to be split.
Ironmen/women are FFA by default.
– If an iron is grouping up with mains they are obligated to make their iron status known before the raid starts.
– If an iron has a main with gp to split with they can do that so long as they inform the other raiders before the raid and specify what they can/can’t afford to split.
- If raiding with ironmen be considerate of their supplies. If there is stuff dropped on the ground near chests or in the olm fight room make sure you know it isn’t an ironman’s before you even touch it. Intentionally screwing over ironmen by touching their supplies is considered to be disruptive behaviour and the severity of it may result in punishment in the discord.
- No intentional disruption to the raid. Do not troll, harass, etc.
- No kicking players. Refer to the Kicking and Leaving rules at the bottom of the page.
Punishments (strikes) entail a number being put against your name and a record being kept of you. Anything further than a warning from a member of staff can result in a temporary server mute which includes losing access to reading most channels for a certain period of time.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of things that will result in punishments:
– Consistent spamming
– General toxicity
– Leaving a raid
– Kicking from a raid
– Talking about gold selling or RWT
– Any bigotry (racism, sexism, xenophobia, etc)
- If it is in voice or discord chat, notify a member of staff. They can server mute the person for the duration of the raid and then will deal with the problem when the raid is over.
- If it is in-game, send screenshots to a member of staff and they will be dealt with when the raid is over. If it is so bad that you cannot focus then add the person to your ignore list.
- If the person is sabotaging the raid and ruining the raiding experience completely e.g. suiciding, luring, hoarding potions, etc. then provide some screenshots/other evidence and kicking/leaving may be accepted. Keep in mind that this is the last resort, and if you do not provide adequate proof you will be punished for kicking/leaving.
The default punishments for first time offences for:
Kicking – 2 strikes
Leaving – 1 strike (warning)
If you wish to leave a raid make sure all others agree it is better to leave. Don’t leave just by yourself and doing so can be subject to punishment.