Drinking raids potions before Olm is not against the rules – just be reasonable. If your team doesn’t want to prep overloads then save them for the end of the raid instead of sipping them during the raid.
Hosts are not special. They do not get special treatment just because they scouted a raid.
– Hosts do not automatically get the crystal at tightrope
– Hosts do not automatically get to choose their roles before everyone else
– Hosts do not get to set arbitrary rules during the raid that weren’t specified in the scout post
EXAMPLES OF RULE-BREAKING
The following is a non-exhaustive list of examples of rule-breaking, which fall under harassment, breaking of Discord/Jagex/WDR rules/ToS, raiding etiquette, etc. If something is not listed here it does not mean that it is okay. If we deem that something is still within the bounds of common sense to know then you will be held accountable regardless.
- Intentionally dying
- Intentionally causing others to die
- Rushing the raid in learner or standard channels
- Excessively rude and targeted language
- Repeatedly using text or images to bait reactions out of people
- Using text or images to imply or bait rule-breaking e.g. slurs
- Failing to set your RSN correctly
- Setting your KC higher than it is
- Attempting to change split rules mid-raid
- Failing to notify your team before the raid if you are a limited account, an ironman or learning on mobile
- Using alternate accounts to evade punishments
- Misusing channels e.g. conversing in a Looking-for-raid (lfr) channel
- Flaming people you raid with in public or DMs (you should report them instead)
- Asking for no-collateral loans